Welcome to DonMorissette.com
About Don Morissette
Mr. Morissette is President and CEO of DMH Holdings and has built a successful home building, land development and private investment business in Portland and central Oregon. Mr. Morissette has been active in the building industry for over 40 years and has built over 3,500 homes in Oregon and even built homes in Fukuoka, Japan, demonstrating US building techniques, architectural styles and design. Mr. Morissette has served as president of the Portland Home Builders Association and was elected to the Home Builders Association Hall of Fame. Mr. Morissette was elected to public office, serving four years as a Metro Councilor (a Portland area regional governmental agency) and has worked with community leaders to find solutions for economic development and to bridge gaps in the housing market. As a diverse business developer he founded EcoMotion, at the time was United States’ largest electric car dealership. As an investor, Mr. Morissette focuses his investments in public and private companies with leading edge technologies.
Don Morissette's Associations & Awards
- National Home Builders Association Member
- Home Builders Association of Metropolitan Portland Member
- Member of Metro Council, District 2, 1994 through 1998
- Central Oregon Builders Association Member
- Central Oregon Visitor's Association Member
- Better Business Bureau Integrity Award, 1998
- Governor's Corporate Award for Children's Fire Safety
- Serves on Board of Footwear Specialties International
- Served on Board of Teaports Inc.
- Served on Oregon Episcopal School (OES) School Board, 2005 through 2008
- Served on the committee for 2008 Green Space ballot initiative
- Lifetime Achievement Award, Home Builders Association
- Major contributor to the Boy Scouts of America for over 15 years
- (BALA) Best in American Living Award, National Association of Home Builders & Professional Builders, 1998 & 2004
- Building Excellence Award Winner, Home Builders of Metropolitan Portland, 2004
- Serves on Board of NEI Treatment Systems
- Serves on Board of Capella Photonics, Inc.
- Serves on Advisory Board for Umpqua Bank
- Served on the Gordon Smith, Oregon Governor, Financial Reelection Committee